| "The Succession to Muhammad: A Study of the Early Caliphate by Wilferd Madelung"
|| , xi, 19 and 20
| In The Oxford history of Islam
|| "The Hadith in its relation to the conflicts of the parties in Islam"
عمر بن علي بن أبي طالب
The division was merged with the Basij of to form the Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib Corps of Qom Province during the rearrangement of the IRGC units in 2008.
- فيلا 800م للبيع خلف مستشفى التخصصي
- Chicago: University of Chicago Press
- #عاجل وزير العمل عن قرار البرك الخارجية بالمربعانية: ليست خدعة
- In the fourth phase of the , was appointed as the new commander of the brigade
- ابن طالب لتنظيف وصيانة المسابح بالمنطقة الشرقية
- Donzel, E J van 1994
| Since then, forces from , , provinces constituted the bulk of the unit
|| New Haven, CT: Yale University Press
| New York: Oxford University Press
|| Fighters were from , , , and
فيلا مجدده 800 م بالمزرعة للبيع زاوية
It played a major role in the initial successful stages of.
- نبيل بن طالب
- The division proved to be capable during the war
- سؤال عن المسبح ؟ [الأرشيف]
- Islamic History: A New Interpretation
- مسابح فيبر جلاس مستعملة للبيع
- Its commander was initially Morteza Saffari, who later became the deputy of Fajr Headquarters and was replaced by Hassan Darvish